Frances Grasky Estate Auction
Real Estate & Personal Property
1. Owner: Connie Stewart of Paseo Bonita, CA Trustee
2. Legal Descriptions: Clark Addition S34 T08N, R47E, Block 006, Lot 013, N23’ LT 13, All of Lot 14
3. Deed: A Warranty Deed will be provided at closing.
4. Mineral Rights: None known at this time.
5. Water Rights: None, City Water / Sewer
6. Closing Fees: Buyer & Seller to split closing company fees equally.
7. Title Insurance: Seller will provide Standard Owners Title Insurance through Security Abstract & Title 510 Main Street, Miles City, MT 59301 406-234-3415
8. Terms: $10,000 earnest money the day of the auction. Balance due in Certified funds 30 days or sooner. If the buyer cannot close 100% of the earnest money will be forfeited. In the event the seller cannot close, 100 % of the earnest money will be returned. At this time there is no known reason why the seller could not close. Earnest money to be held by Security Abstract & Title.
9. Taxes: 2016 Taxes: $1402.26 Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
10. Closing: To be held at Security Abstract & Title 510 Main Street, Miles City, MT 59301 on or before Nov. 3rd, 2017
11. Absentee Bidders: Online Bidders will have to have the earnest money on deposit prior to bidding.
12. Buyers Premium: There will be a 10% buyer’s premium added to the successful bid amount to create the total purchase price.
13. Property Condition: Property is selling as is, where is. Buyers are advised to inspect to their satisfaction. The presence of Noxious weeds is unknown. Please inspect to your satisfaction. Buyers may have a qualified inspector inspect this property before the auction date.
14. Sale Type: The sale of this property is subject to the confirmation of the seller. However, our seller is serious. This is not a test of the market. Come prepared to purchase.
Terms posted online on the bidding page.